There are so many delicious ways to serve the Smoked Lamb! We pulled ours to make these gyros and the contrast between the crisp greens, lemony yogurt sauce and the rich warm lamb smoked in Memphis Wood Fire Grill was unbeatable! Served buffet-style where everyone can assemble to their own preference was the most fun.
- 1/2-1lb Pulled smoked lamb according to preference
For tzatziki sauce:
- 1 C Greek yogurt
- 1/4 C sour cream
- Juice of 2 lemons (about 1/4 C)
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 T fresh dill, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 leaf per gyro red leaf lettuce
- 1 C arugula
- 1/2 C feta, crumbled
- 1 C cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 C kalamata olives, for garnish
- Mix together tzatziki ingredients
- Toast the pita
- Assemble the gyros and enjoy!
For more information about Memphis Pellet Grill and recipes you can do with it, contact The Woodstove Fireplace & Patio Shop.