A good read for potential pellet stove purchasers. Most important takeaways are; don’t undersize and pay attention to efficiency. Efficient stoves get more heat out of your pellets which saves you money. Better efficiency means cleaner stoves and less maintenance as well. Our Quadra Fire and Ravelli pellet stoves are amongst the most efficient on the market.
SIX TIPS TO BUYING THE RIGHT PELLET STOVE
Joseph Coupal - Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Wood and Gas Fireplace Insert Sale
- Gas Fireplace Inserts For Better Home Style and Decor
- Outdoor Kitchens: A Hot Home Trend
- Sale Tax Holiday Event!
- Green Mountain Pellet Grills and Smokers
- Saber Infrared Grills are the Best Grills on the Market
- Demonstrating a Copper Gas Fire Pit Burning
- Summer Vacation Closing
- Outdoor Kitchens and Living Spaces Add Value
- Built in Gas Grills Create Outdoor Kitchens