Base Price: $3,675
The Defiant provides more than heat: it’s a skillfully crafted, timeless piece of American history. In fact, the last original Defiant Parlor Stove is located in the Smithsonian’s National History collection. Named over 40 years ago to “defy the wintery blast,” today’s Defiant does that and more.
Everything is designed with convenience in mind.
- Easily load wood from the top, minimizing effort and keeping smoke and embers contained.
- Cleanly remove ashes, even when the stove is hot, with the exclusive swing-out ash pan and handled cover.
- Enjoy longer burn times with more even heat with thermostatically controlled combustion.
- Perfect for mid-sized and larger rooms.
- Appliance Width: 32-3/8"
- Appliance Height: 28-7/8"
- Appliance Depth: 23-3/4"
- Peak BTU/hr Output: 56,000
- Heating Capacity: 1,300 - 2,800 sq ft
- Maximum Burn Time: 14 hrs
- Firebox Capacity: 3.3 cu ft
- Recommended Log Length: 20"
- Efficiency: 84.1%
- Emissions: 1.3 grams/hour