*Available in Sudbury Only
The H3 offers a slim engine design that is engineered for new construction installs or the growing trend to remove and replace outdated and inefficient wood and gas fireplaces. The relaxing, radiant firebox flames create a beautiful ambience in any living space.
With three unique fuel beds, seven liners, and four fronts, the H3 can accommodate any design style while providing efficient, radiant warmth.
- Heat Shift - Pioneered by Valor, our unique HeatShift System naturally circulates up to 125 cubic feet of convective heat per minute through hidden ducts and back into the room—avoiding surface areas above the fireplace.
- Outdoor Compatible - Our fireplaces are highly suited to outdoor living with the generous warmth of radiant heat they provide—the only heat that works outside.
- Valor Max Remote - Your remote lets you select, adjust or program your desired temperature—the fire automatically adjusts to maintain the temperature of the room. Your remote even allows you to turn your pilot light on or off from the comfort of your sofa.
- Wall Switch - Can't find your remote? Your wall switch allows you to do basic functions—convenience that's always where you put it last! Both the remote and the wall switch come standard with the H3 fireplace.
- High Efficiency - The built-in Secondary Heat Exchanger naturally improves convective heat—removing the need for a fan. Your fire will heat up fast for immediate comfort—and with no need for electricity, you'll save money.
|Model||Max Input||Min Input||Max Output||Energuide|
Gas Type: Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (LPG)
Viewing Area: 27 ⅞" w x 17 ⅜" h = 484"²