Distinguished by its clean lines and harmonious ratios, the Novo 24 wood-burning stove fluidly integrates into all manner of interior schemes. With its exceptional versatility, it embodies the ultimate culmination of contemporary form and function.
The stove can sit directly on the floor, or can be elevated on a podium, creating a wood storage space that becomes an attractive feature in its own right. Homeowners are also able to customise the appearance of the firebox by choosing between two materials: soapstone and cast iron. Both are incredibly durable and heat-efficient, yet offer distinct aesthetic appeal. The cast-iron panels are reversible, with one side displaying a classic brick pattern and a flowing, contemporary style on the other. Homeowners who prefer a natural grain will love the neutral appeal and timeless chic of grey soapstone.
With its ability to bring both beauty and indelible comfort to any home, the Novo 24 stove represents an exciting new frontier of modern heating.
Exclusive Features and Technologies:
- Patented Automatic Air Control
- Premium Quality Blower (130 CFM)
- Chimney Sweeping Cap
- Unique Door Operation
- Air Wash System
- Innovative Baffle Design
- Patented Variable Secondary Air Control
- Optional K-List Materials
- Cast-Iron Panels
- Heat Capacity: 2,000 square feet
- Total Maximum Heat Output: 75,000 BTUs
- EPA Firebox Size: 2.4 cubic feet
- Chimney: 6 inch listed to UL 103/ULC S629 standards
- Certifications: EPA 28 & 5G option 3, CSA B-415.1.10, UL 127-2011 and ULC S610-M87
- Emissions: 1.77 g/hr
- Patent Numbers: 7/325,547 & 9/476,593
- Glass Dimensions: 23 ⅛’’ x 12 ¾’’