The Fusion 24 insert offers the ability to seamlessly and attractively introduce modern-day heating technology to any existing fireplace. With its tasteful, contemporary form and expansive firebox - the industry's largest - the Fusion 24 ensures you don' forfeit the beauty of your masonry while improving the heating and comfort of your home.
Its flush-mount surround complements a multitude of decorating themes and its impressive viewing panel ensures that it is the compelling beauty of the fire that is the centrepiece on show.
The Fusion's cutting-edge style is equalled by the sophistication of its engineering, honed over more than 30 years of research and development. Three patented technologies underpin its peerless operation, providing instant ignition at the push of a button and long-lasting fires that exude fewer emissions. The hushed yet powerful dual-fan system distributes the heat through large areas with ease and the built-in barbecue grill allows you to cook succulent meals over the embers all year round.
The Fusion 24 meets the highest EPA emission standards, making it the ideal choice for homeowners wanting to convert an energy-draining fireplace into an environmentally friendly, efficient heat source without compromising on aesthetic appeal.
Exclusive Features & Technologies:
- Stainless Steel Firebox
- Patented Automatic Air Control
- 2 Premium Quality Blowers (110 CFM TOTAL)
- Removable Ash Lip
- Chimney Sweeping Cap
- Unique Door Operation
- Air Wash System
- Innovative Baffle Design
- Patented Variable Secondary Air Control
- Heat Capacity: 2,000 square feet
- Total Maximum Heat Output: 90,000 BTUs (based on a 20 lb load of wood)
- EPA Firebox Size: 2.4 cubic feet
- Chimney: 5 inch liner
- Certifications: EPA 28 & 5G option 3, CSA B-415.1.10, UL 1482 and ULC S628
- Emissions: 1.54 g/h
- Glass Dimensions: 22¾” x 12¼”
- Patent Numbers: 7/325,547 & 9/476,593