Qualifies for 26% Federal Tax Credit!
The new Trekker pellet stove with Efficient Energy (E2) technology is the most powerful and efficient pellet stove ever designed by Quadra-Fire. E2 technology helps achieve 83.2% efficiency—saving money by burning less fuel. The standard 7-day programmable thermostat, 80lb hopper and easy-clean cast iron firepot ensure this pellet stove is easy to operate. These efficient pellet-burning stoves are the only stove available with cast iron construction on all major components—proving it’s built to last.
- Heat large spaces with up to 51,000 BTUs—heats up to 2,900 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of .74 grams per hour
- Load less fuel with an 80lb hopper
- Use less fuel with 83.2% efficiency
- Exclusive "Efficient Energy" (E2) burn technology makes it easy to maintain your heat
- Cast iron heat exchanger, firepot and exterior add detail and durability
- 7-day programmable wall thermostat
- BTU/hr Input: 16,400 - 51,000
- Heating Capacity: 1,300 - 2,900 sq ft
- Efficiency: LHV: 83%; HHV: 78%
- Burn Rate: 1.9 - 5.9 lb/hr
- Emissions: .74 g/hr
- Hopper Capacity: 80 lb
- Actual Weight: 429 lb