If you need a gas fireplace insert that will provide plenty of warmth without dominating your living space, the Chaska 29 could be just what you’re looking for. Benefiting from a compact design, this direct vent gas fireplace insert combines energy-efficiency and stunning performance with an attractive appearance and a size that’s small enough for the coziest room. With ease, a professional installer can turn your wood-burning fireplace into a energy efficient gas insert fireplace that will fit effortlessly in the existing hole of your old masonry fireplace.
- Viewing Area: 21-7/8" x 12"
- 26,000 BTU/hr Input - NG
- 25,500 BTU/hr Input - LP
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Ceramic Glass
- Remote Control (full function)
- Fan Kit
- Refractory Brick Lining Upper Hood & Lower Grill
- Co-Linear Air Duct - Accepts 3" Combustion Air / 3" Exhaust
- Innovative vent connection system
- Patented Log Design
- Engineer-designed burner system
- Minnesota Energy Code Compliant to 50 pascals
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater