The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC) has extended the deadline for this year’s Woostove Change-Out program to September 25th and the rebates are better than ever. If you have a non-EPA certified woodstove you’re eligible for rebates ranging from $500 up to $3,000 towards the purchase of either a new wood or pellet stove or insert. This program is expected to launch within the next week. In order to participate you need to contact a participating store and have them determine if your existing stove meets the requirements. We’ll need a picture of the stove and any details you have including manufacture year. This program is expected to run from March 13th and August 21st. If you couple this offer with some of the sales we’re running right now on certain wood and pellet stoves you could save a bundle. Please call us if you’d like to get a jump on this program and get installed while the heating season is still around.
STOVE CHANGE OUT EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 25TH
Joseph Coupal - Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- Wood and Gas Fireplace Insert Sale
- Gas Fireplace Inserts For Better Home Style and Decor
- Outdoor Kitchens: A Hot Home Trend
- Sale Tax Holiday Event!
- Green Mountain Pellet Grills and Smokers
- Saber Infrared Grills are the Best Grills on the Market
- Demonstrating a Copper Gas Fire Pit Burning
- Summer Vacation Closing
- Outdoor Kitchens and Living Spaces Add Value
- Built in Gas Grills Create Outdoor Kitchens