On Friday, December 18, 2015, President Obama signed the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2016 (H.R. 2029) which passed the full Senate by a vote of 65-33 and passed the House by an earlier vote of 316-113. The bill reauthorizes, among other credits, the Sec. 25C tax credit for non-business energy property. Included in this section is the $300 tax credit for residential biomass stoves that are at least 75 percent efficient. The bill did not change any aspects of the tax credit, only moving the expiration date of the credit from December 31, 2014 to December 31, 2016. This means that all qualifying purchases made in 2015 and 2016 are eligible for the tax credit.
We’re currently holding out Mid-Winter sales featuring big savings on Hearthstone, Quadra-Fire and Heatilator gas, wood and pellet fireplaces, inserts and stoves. In addition, we’re starting our overstocked and used sale where we are discounting certain items up to 30% off. Lastly, all in-stock grills are $100 off list prices.
This sale ends February 29th.
We will be closed the following days and hours in observance of Christmas and New Years.
December 24th – closing at 1pm
December 25th – closed
December 26th – closed
December 31st – closing at 1pm
January 1st – closed
Have a safe and wonderful holiday
Don’t miss this years’ Columbus Day sale. Here are some of the highlights
– Almost all new items are 10% off List
– Used and discontinued items up to 50% off
– All Stoll Doors in stock $300
– In stock mantles and surrounds $300
– Many more items in stock at great savings.
We’re running a 2 day sale in connection with the Massachusetts Sales Tax Holiday. All major items in the store will be on sale with opportunities to save over $1,000 on limited used items. Highlights include:
- Hearthstone products 10% Off
- Avalon Pellet Stoves $500 Off
- Quadra-Fire & Heatilator products up to $300 Off
- In-Stock Saber, Big Green Egg, MHP & Weber 10% Off
Take advantage of our BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR and AVOID SALES TAX
We are currently accepting orders for the sales tax holiday weekend on August 15th and 16th. We will also be open both days so that you don’t miss out on this great opportunity for significant savings. We will be open Saturday from 10 until 5 and Sunday 11 until 4.
The store will be closed for vacation from June 29th until July 6th. We will reopen on July 7th. Have a safe and happy 4th of July!!
Woodstove Changeout program has been extended to June 19th. This is a great opportunity to get rid of that old stove and receive up to $2,250 towards the purchase of a new wood or pellet appliance. Call the store for details.
The 2015 Commonwealth Wood Stove Change-Out Program aims to replace non-EPA certified wood stoves with qualifying wood and pellet stoves. You may receive a rebate for up to $2,250 by applying through the Woodstove & Fireplace Shop.
- Gas Fireplace Inserts Are Easy to Use and Efficient
- Fireplace Inserts Save on Home Energy Bills
- Gas Fireplace Inserts Lower Home Heating Bill
- Converting a Wood Fireplace to a Gas Insert
- Gas Fireplace Inserts are Attractive and Easy
- Hearthstone Fireplaces and Inserts: Live In the Comfort Zone
- Fireplace Inserts for Better Efficiency and Ambiance
- Gas Fireplace Inserts are the New Home Trend
- The Gas Fireplace for Any and Every Room
- 2018 Woodstove Change-Out Program Extension!