Tastes like grilling over a wood fire, as easy to use as grilling with gas.
Grilling with pellets is something you are really going to love. The food is so much better than grilling on charcoal or gas! A Green Mountain pellet grill are the top-of-line…the best-of-the-best pellet grills and smokers on the market. But they are not the highest in price!
Green Mountain pellet grills only offer the highest quality Grills and Pellets so that backyard enthusiasts can enjoy the best possible grilling experience without breaking the bank.
Cook with clean hardwood pellets and without messy charcoal dust, smelly lighter fluid, explosive gas, and dangerous igniters. The reason that pellet grills win more BBQ competitions is that the food just tastes better when cooked over real wood.
But with a pellet grill you can also "smoke" your food at a very low temperature. This gives you a larger range of options when it comes to the types of food and meals you can prepare with a pellet grill.
Green Mountain Pellet Grills even come with a thermostat so that you can actually set the temperature. This is a huge plus when compared to charcoal grills and gas grills.
Pellet grills are efficient, easy to use, more flavorful, and healthier to cook with. For more information on pellet grills, contact The Woodstove Fireplace & Patio Shop.
There are so many reasons why backyard grillers, from novice to expert, love the SABER gas grill. Discover the features and benefits of SABER® Infrared Grills from Ryan Bloom, founder of Urban Bonfire.
- All commercial grade 304 stainless steel means it won't rust and stands up to all climates, both hot and cold.
- All welded material which means less parts which makes assembly easier and a lesser need for parts in the future.
- Grilling grates are heavy duty 304 commercial grade stainless steel which retain tremendous heat and allow a non-stick grilling surface.
- The heart of SABER performance is from the Infrared grilling system which promotes maximum heat in the grill with contact with what you are cooking. The SABER system locks in the juice, humidity and moisture in the food you are cooking.
Want more reason why these gas grills are the best gas grills? Watch the video below and then contact The Woodstove Fireplace & Patio Shop.
- This National Fireplace Month, Think Beyond the Living Room for Your Next Fireplace or Stove
- Save $500 on Vermont Castings Wood Inserts, and $100 on Wood and Gas Stoves
- 10% OFF Any New HearthStone, Stove, Fireplace or Insert
- Time for Home Improvements , October is National Fireplace Month!
- Fireplace Inserts for More Efficient Home Heating
- Heating Your Home with Renewable Fuel Has Many Benefits
- Make Your Fireplace More Efficient
- The Advantages of Wood Burning Fireplace Inserts
- Gas Logs Deliver A Beautiful Fire Without Mess or Fuss
- Converting A Wood Burning Fireplace to Gas