Available in log, rock or glass format, this direct vent gas fireplace insert is suitable for almost any location. With ease, a professional installer can turn your wood-burning fireplace into a energy efficient gas insert fireplace that will fit effortlessly in the existing hole of your old masonry fireplace providing energy-efficient warmth as well as adding an attractive accent to any room.
This range of fireplaces has been created for modern living – no matter what type of home you might have, a direct vent gas fireplace can be easily installed, as long as you have a masonry chimney. Made to give years of useful service, modern innovation combines with proven technology to provide a fireplace that's a superb investment.
- Comes in Log, Glass or Rock media
- Viewing Area: 17 ½” x 29 7/8”
- 34,000 BTU/hr Input - NG
- 34,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Co-Linear Air Duct - Accepts 3" Combustion Air / 3" Exhaust
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Black Enamel Refractory - Optional for Chaska 34 Log
- Shroud Trim
- Floor Protector - required if removing existing floor