If you need a gas fireplace insert that will provide plenty of warmth without dominating your living space, the Chaska 29 could be just what you're looking for. Benefiting from a compact design, this direct vent gas fireplace insert combines energy-efficiency and stunning performance with an attractive appearance and a size that's small enough for the coziest room.
With ease, a professional installer can turn your wood-burning fireplace into a energy efficient gas insert fireplace that will fit effortlessly in the existing hole of your old masonry fireplace.
- Comes in Log, Glass or Rock media
- Viewing Area: 25-7/8" x 12-5/8"
- BTU (Log & Rock) 30,000 (Glass) 25,500 (MV) 28,500
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Co-Linear Air Duct –Accepts 3” Combustion Air / 3” Exhaust
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit
- Traditional Brick Refractory
- Standard Ember Light Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Black Enamel Lining - Optional for Chaska 29 Log