These certified gas fire pit inserts incorporate a whistle-free flex line between the gas valve and burner pan offering insert flexibility and simpler installation.
- Perfect for fire pits without electricity and need for flame sensing.
- Flex line configuration
- Flame sensing - flame blows out, gas will turn off
- Spark ignition - No match required.
- Complete drop-in fire pit insert utilizes a standing pilot with thermocouple to safely control gas flow, manual spark igniter (AA battery) and safety pilot valve.
- CSA Certified up to 140K Btu
- Comes fully assembled with #304 stainless steel pan & burner, FPPK-HC control box with pilot assembly and whistle-free flex line.
- CSA Certified Small Tank Approved with use of STLPK Kit if shown with this symbol (*ST*)
- FPPK24X12-H-FLEX - 24x12” Rectangle Bowl Pan with a 18X6" H-Burner, burning at 75K BTU - *ST*
- FPPK30X12-H-FLEX - 30x12” Rectangle Bowl Pan with a 24X6" H-Burner, burning at 90K BTU - *ST*
- FPPK36X14-H-FLEX - 36x14” Rectangle Bowl Pan with a 30X8" H-Burner, burning at 90K BTU - *ST*
- FPPK42X14-H-FLEX - 42x14” Rectangle Bowl Pan with a 36X8" H-Burner, burning at 140K BTU
- FPPK54X16-H-FLEX - 54x16” Rectangle Bowl Pan with a 48X10" H-Burner, burning at 140K BTU