Perfect for any residential or commercial setting, these innovative fire and water effects add the sound of soothing water and beautiful blue LED lights to the warmth and romance of fire. They arrive fully assembled with a self-contained filtrated water system and wall switch control of fire, water, and lights. Just level the basin and connect the water, electric, and optional gas. Then cover the structure with stone, veneer, stucco, or our easy-to-install enclosure.
HPC is proud to announce another first in the industry as well as adding a new element to the water feature insert series, the H20nfire fire on water feature. This insert has been a longtime request of our dealers (and the consumer). A true electronic fire on water, turn-key appliance operating at a gas pressure of only 1/2 psi, allowing for residential installations. It is also the first “fire on water” system to be certified in North America to the Z21.97 standard by the CSA Group - passing the stringent wind, rain, and combustion test.
The fire ring is totally submerged underwater using our patent pending burner design and backflow prevention to protect the controls - giving an even and very appealing flame at only 65,000 Btu. This is NOT a match lit system- it is remote control with auto relight. Our ignition and flame sensing network is located in the center tower monitoring flame conditions at all times.
- Electronic Ignition Fire on Water System
- Hidden blue LED lights illuminate the water
- Auto fill system adds water when needed
- Low level sensor protects pump
- Reusable, easy-to-clean filter conditions water
- Energy-efficient water pump moves 3,200 gallons of water per hour
- Flexible height adjustment and leveling
- Made of durable, weather-resistant polyethylene for long life
- Overflow feature allows water to escape safely
Controls: Fully controlled with Wall Switch or optional Remote Control (sold separately)
- Separate Operation of Fire and Water
- Separate Operation of Lighting
- FIRE RING: Totally submerged. Uses our patent-pending burner design and backflow prevention to protect controls.
- FLAME: Flame sensing electronic ignition operating at a gas pressure of only 1/2 psi, creating an appealing flame at only 65,000 BTU.
- CERTIFICATION: The first fire on water system to be certified in North America to CSA standard Z21.97 for wind, rain, and combustion.
- BASIN: 52" diameter; 14-18" adjustable sidewall height overall; 19" to tower top; 10" diameter tower flange to mount centerpiece; center tower supports most water features.
- WATER: Uses softened tap water (50 gallons); auto-refill, filtered and self-contained; sensors for system protection.
- WEIGHT: Dry – 125 lbs.; wet – 460 lbs.; maximum additional weight that can be added to basin floor – 200 lbs.; tower load – 100 lbs. max.
- ELECTRICAL POWER: 120 VAC; control unit via switches on unit (included) or option of external switches; one each for fire, water, and lights.
- GAS FOR FIRE PIT: Natural gas – 3.5-7" WC or LP- 8-11" WC.
- Concrete Monaco Burnt Sienna Bowl Models
- FOW52R-MONACO4BS-LP/120VAC - Burnt Sienna 4-scupper bowl, Electronic ignition fire, LP Gas
- FOW52R-MONACO4BS-NG/120VAC - Burnt Sienna 4-scupper bowl, Electronic ignition fire, Natural Gas
- Concrete Monaco Black Bowl Models
- FOW52R-MONACO4BL-LP/120VAC - Black 4-scupper bowl, Electronic ignition fire, LP Gas
- FOW52R-MONACO4BL-NG/120VAC - Black 4-scupper bowl, Electronic ignition fire, Natural Gas
- Copper Bowl Models
- FOW52R-CYPRUS360-LP/120VAC - Copper 360° spill-over water, Electronic ignition fire, LP Gas
- FOW52R-CYPRUS360-NG/120VAC - Copper 360° spill-over water, Electronic ignition fire, Natural Gas