Base Price: $799
The Daniel Boone Prime Plus WiFi model comes with a redesigned digital controller that allows you to control and monitor your grill through our iOS or Android mobile application, dual meat probes and a USB port. With the new grill and pellet view windows you can keep an eye on your food without letting smoke/heat escape and see your pellet supply. Our 13.5 in. peaked lid provides enough space for a stand-up chicken to a dozen racks of ribs. Keep all of your grilling tools handy by hanging them on the utensils hooks of your side convenience tray. All of our grills have a venturi-style firebox that creates a cyclone flame that ensures maximum combustion. They also have Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo Mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include Keep Warm Mode and Fan Only Mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
- WiFi Mode - Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network.
- Control & Monitor - Increase or decrease internal grill temps and monitor food temps through your food probe.
- Food Timer - Set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time.
- Server Mode - Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go.
- Custom Cooking Profile - Create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles.
- Power Control - Control the power to your grill.
- Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 100W start/16.6W cont.
- Weight: 184 LBS
- Dimensions: 52”H x 52”W x 25”D
- Surface Cooking Area: 458 sq in.
- Grease Tray: 12 Gauge Steel
- Lid: 13 Gauge Steel
- SS Lid: 14 Gauge Steel
- Body: 14 Gauge Steel
- Igniter: 12V; 100W
- Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter: .625 in.
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5 in. clearance
- Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets): 18 LBS