Starting at $799.00
The Jim Bowie WiFi Model comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through our iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 40×16 (Approx 640 sq. in.) cooking surface, and 13.5” clearance inside. It weighs 185 pounds.
Available options include a stainless steel no-warp lid, form-fitted grill cover, and a dome thermometer.
- WiFi Mode - Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network.
- Control & Monitor - Increase or decrease internal grill temps and monitor food temps through your food probe.
- Food Timer - Set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time.
- Server Mode - Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go.
- Custom Cooking Profile - Create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles.
- Power Control - Control the power to your grill.