Starting at $699.00
The Jim Bowie model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and hard rubber tires. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! You’ll also get a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion, front casters, a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, a dome thermometer, and “fan only” mode with automatic grill shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling. The cooking surface measures 40×16 (Approx 640 sq. in.), and the inside clearance is 13.5”. It weighs 183 pounds.
- Pellet Hopper - The Pellet Hopper is designed to hold 17 lbs of pellets and feed pellets into the auger. The sloped design makes sure pellets are fed properly into the mouth of the auger.
- Thermal Sensor - The PT100 Platinum resistance temperature sensor is standard in every unit.
- Firebox - Pellets are fed into the Firebox where a hot rod automatically ignites the pellets, and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- Digital Controller - The GMG digital controller has a temperature range of 150-500° F in 5° increments and 150-550°F on the Davy Crockett. Every digital controller comes standard with a meat probe for instant food readings inside your grill.
- Auger System - The GMG auger system is built with a high RPM motor and designed with optimal torque in mind for a smooth and consistent feed of wood onto the fire.
- Grease Bucket - Our grease bucket is all stainless steel.