Service Technician - Littleton, Sudbury, MA
Location: Littleton, MA 01460
Littleton, MA based Woodstove Fireplace and Patio Shop is looking for a service technician who wants to join a growing and dynamic company that rewards employees based on performance. We’re looking for candidates who are smart, motivated, honest, responsible, and possess a desire to grow with the company. Prior experience is not necessary. We will train motivated candidates. The primary role of this position is servicing and repairing gas and pellets stoves, inserts, and fireplaces. An opportunity in a sales role is a common occurrence. This position is compensated through a combination of an hourly wage and commissions. Profit sharing becomes part of the compensation package after twelve months of employment. We offer health insurance as well.
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Flexibility to work overtime during busy season
- Ability to read and understand instructional manuals
- Diagnose technical problems to determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Stock and maintain personal service vehicle
- Follow all company procedures and protocols
If you feel you’re a good match contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-486-9500.