A good read for potential pellet stove purchasers. Most important takeaways are; don’t undersize and pay attention to efficiency. Efficient stoves get more heat out of your pellets which saves you money. Better efficiency means cleaner stoves and less maintenance as well. Our Quadra Fire and Ravelli pellet stoves are amongst the most efficient on the market.
Right now is the best time of year to purchase that gas fireplace insert you always wanted. Gas isn’t your thing? How about a cost effective wood stove or pellet stove inserts? Don’t have a fireplace you say? No worries friend. We have a bunch of zero clearance gas fireplaces and high efficiency wood burning fireplaces. From now until September 30th many of these items are up to $300 off. Brands qualifying for these savings include Quadra-Fire, Heatilator, Vermont Castings, and Ravelli. Visit our “Specials section for details.
- Gas Grill or Charcoal Grill?
- Pellet Grills: Flavor of Charcoal, The Ease of Gas
- Off Season Service Specials
- Massachusetts Kicks Off Campaign to Replace Older Wood Stoves
- Burn Wise Tips for Stove Owners
- SABER Grills: Affordable Premium Gas Grills
- Green Mountain Pellet Grill is the Best Pellet Grill
- Outdoor Kitchens are Perfect for Your Outdoor Living Space
- Outdoor Kitchens for the Best in Entertaining
- Built in Gas Grills for Outdoor Kitchens