The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC) has extended the deadline for this year’s Woostove Change-Out program to September 25th and the rebates are better than ever. If you have a non-EPA certified woodstove you’re eligible for rebates ranging from $500 up to $3,000 towards the purchase of either a new wood or pellet stove or insert. This program is expected to launch within the next week. In order to participate you need to contact a participating store and have them determine if your existing stove meets the requirements. We’ll need a picture of the stove and any details you have including manufacture year. This program is expected to run from March 13th and August 21st. If you couple this offer with some of the sales we’re running right now on certain wood and pellet stoves you could save a bundle. Please call us if you’d like to get a jump on this program and get installed while the heating season is still around.
- 2018 Woodstove Change-Out Program Extension!
- Get Ready for Tailgating with SABER Gas Grills and Accessories
- An Affordable Commercial Style Grill for Your Outdoor Kitchen
- Flexible Financing Programs
- Tax Free Weekend!
- Massachusetts House Approves August Sales Tax Holiday
- Gas Grills Are Just So Easy!
- Kamado Style Charcoal Grills by Primo
- Vacation Store Closing
- The Outdoor Pizza Oven Just Got Better